Havanese Forum banner

Advice: Don't do what my darling husband did...

3K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  Carefulove 
#1 ·
and smother your lovely 4 month old girl with NEAT "Ice-on-ice" detangler after her bath... :frusty:

He said he kinda wondered why the instructions said "spray" when it came in gloopy form, but missed the dilution instructions completely.

Oh, and he missed the clearly labelled spray bottle of dilute detangler which I'd left next to the bath too. :suspicious:

For better, for worse...

#6 ·
men were never meant to do grooming, we're idiots. :brick:

#12 ·
My husband cleans all the dogs eyes in the evening, I do in the morning, he will also brush, he is not good at dematting...I never use a slicker brush and don't own one, so I am happy that if I am away he at least tidy's them up a bit. A bath is beyond his abilities at this time...it could change if there were a need.

#15 ·
My husband has been responsible for bathing Charlie but I wouldn't let him touch Lucy. He too, has said that if anything happened to me that he'd shave Lucy.

Sometimes I think he pretends he doesn't understand, just so I'll do things. ::) They ain't as dumb as they appear!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.