Havanese Forum banner

Where does your fur ball love to nap?

2K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  angiern2004 
#1 ·
There are two doggy beds in every room of the house and the coffee table is Raiders favorite spot today LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

See less See more
#7 ·
AT work, Brody loves the shelf in the counter...however he doesn't last long there because when I let him stay in there, he races out and runs around the counter barking his fool head off at anyone who walks in the door, so he gets put in his xpen. In there he mainly naps in his plastic crate.

At home, his favourite spot is on the back of the couch. Other places he likes are on my feet, and under my desk, waaaaaay back against the wall. Sometimes he gets caught up in the wires back there. The heater is on the other wall back there so I figure it's probably a warm spot.

#16 ·
Love these stories! How funny.

We have only had Doug a week and a half but find it funny how he sleeps with his head under the coffe table with his limbs sliding under. Depending on how much lighting is in the room will determine how deep he tries to slide under. As we have tiles its easy for him to get in there but not so easy to come out. My hubby's phone rang the other night and it startled him and he banged his head. Ouch! The little guy is getting so used to his crate in his bed that last night he went to bed by himself. I have no idea how long he was in there before I noticed as he gets up from laying down beside me which I watch TV so quietly I don't even notice!

#20 · (Edited)
So Bama loves to nap on top of her carrier. (the bottom pics)
But I've included other nap time pics...
the first one, during the summer she loved to be in front of the fan (no AC).
the next is on a bed in a hotel in san francisco
third, her crate, fourth, inside her old carrier that she chewed on and was replaced.

#1 & 2 are from around 3 months old
#3 & 4 are from about 9 weeks old.
#5 is from 6 1/2 months

Attachments

#23 ·
Trooper does not curl up and sleep anywhere in the house. He only sleeps when we put him in his crate, so we have to "put him to bed" so to speak. He'll lay down for a minute, until he hears a noise or sees something happen or we move or flinch, and he's up to check it out. He has to be in the middle of the action. If he ever just took a nap in the house, I'd fall over in shock.

He also does not own a bed because he tears them apart everytime.

Gooberhead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.