Havanese Forum banner

Gearing up for the cold!

9K views 112 replies 22 participants last post by  Ewokpup 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, it looks like fur parents are starting to think about the cold weather. With many new members, I will post my favorite custom sweater site. These sweaters are the best on the market and they fit like a glove. They are custom made and worth the wait! So no more sweaters that are too short! They are also affordable and ship free from Turkey. Here are 3 I just bought. I have about 2 dozen of her sweaters and winter coats!!

http://www.royalfifi.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3_22&sort=20a&alpha_filter_id=1

Attachments

See less See more
#99 ·
Thanks! It's her easy wear coat. She has a bunch of them. If you search easy wear coat on her site, all the choices come up. Mine are fleece lined. 2 snaps on the neck to open wider and the coat just slips over the head. Then you secure it at the waist, which has an adjustable strap!

#98 ·
They are so adorable....I want couple for my girls but......the Stella went berserk when I tried my daughter's dogs sweater on her! When I put in on izzy ( who seemed to love it) Stella would not leave her alone, pulling and tugging on it! I will have to try again before I invest the money, They sure are worth it but not if that little monster Stella doesn't simmer down!
She really is a sweetie pie...just doesn't want to get dressed up I guess.

#102 ·
Gemma's new sweaters arrived today from Chantal and they are beautiful!!! They fit perfectly. I wish the measuring description was better on the website but following the directions people posted here were perfect. The long hair means you have to give a little extra room around the neck!

Here are the photos of Gemma in her new sweaters. The Purple one is alpaca wool. I've never seen that wool before but it is so soft and thick. I want a sweater like that! The christmas sweater is absolutely hilarious. She looks like a little elf. We wore it today to a couple shops and everyone loved it.

Chantale made these sweaters for free and shipped them express to get them to me in time for christmas to replace the ones that didn't fit. The best service I've had from any online company! The quality is very good and I really recommend them for sure.

Attachments

#106 ·
I love them! She looks stunning!!! Thanks for posting. I agree, I love the Alpaca wool. It is my favorite. I have the same sweater in red for Bella and it is so beautiful. I bet if you send that picture to Chantal, Gemma will be modeling it on her royal fifi site soon. I know she has a few pictures of my guys on her site. It's a hoot seeing them there:)

Her site is addicting for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.