Havanese Forum banner

Is anyone on the East Coast looking for ...

9K views 102 replies 36 participants last post by  Beau's mom 
#1 ·
a Havanese pup? I am working with an owner of a 1 year old boy pup, absolutely adorable, pad & outdoor trained, friendly, likes other dogs.
She needs to rehome him due to their busy schedule - they are just not able to give him what he needs.
I could go to Havanese Rescue but it would not be best for the dog, considering he has no issues and is "ready to go"

If anyone is interested, please PM me!!!

Laurie

#95 ·
Just catching up on this thread, Julie... Riley is adorable! He looks nice and clean and trim now, and his hair will grow back quickly enough!!!

#96 ·
Thanks everyone! I think the haircut made a big difference for him. He growled at me the first night when I picked him up and I think he was so matted it hurt him. He hasn't done it since.
Riley was sleeping behind a pillow last night and I caught Piper looking for him. Ha! she may be coming around.
She also alerted me to the fact that Riley had pooped on the rug by the door. She is a poop eater but the opportunity to tattle and get Riley in trouble was more exciting. Lol!
We went to see Santa last night and going out with two was MUCH harder than I anticipated. Here is their pic!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.