Gearing up for the cold! - Page 11 - Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 113 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 10:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Anna6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 238
Submit Photo: 2
Photo Submissions 3 Times in 3 Posts
That looks like a great sweater design. Nina loves to be warm but everything out there is short and most are very open on the belly so these sweaters are perfect.
Anna6 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #102 of 113 (permalink) Old 12-14-2012, 06:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Tuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 781
Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 8 Times in 8 Posts
Gemma's new sweaters arrived today from Chantal and they are beautiful!!! They fit perfectly. I wish the measuring description was better on the website but following the directions people posted here were perfect. The long hair means you have to give a little extra room around the neck!

Here are the photos of Gemma in her new sweaters. The Purple one is alpaca wool. I've never seen that wool before but it is so soft and thick. I want a sweater like that! The christmas sweater is absolutely hilarious. She looks like a little elf. We wore it today to a couple shops and everyone loved it.

Chantale made these sweaters for free and shipped them express to get them to me in time for christmas to replace the ones that didn't fit. The best service I've had from any online company! The quality is very good and I really recommend them for sure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12047_10151336737645605_131505076_n.jpg (80.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 31607_10151336737415605_908950795_n.jpg (57.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 77083_10151336737850605_868074397_n.jpg (70.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 556796_10151336737990605_463657781_n.jpg (75.9 KB, 1 views)


Tuss is offline  
post #103 of 113 (permalink) Old 12-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Karen
 
Brady's mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 3,067
Submit Photo: 4
Photo Submissions 16 Times in 9 Posts
She looks adorable!!! I love that purple one. That may have to be on my next order. My husband just shakes his head when he sees Chantal's sweaters arrive now. Cassie is hanging out next to me in her burberry heart sweater right now


**Karen, Mom to Brady, Dugan, and Devon
Brady's mom is offline  
post #104 of 113 (permalink) Old 12-14-2012, 06:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Tuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 781
Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 8 Times in 8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brady's mom View Post
She looks adorable!!! I love that purple one. That may have to be on my next order. My husband just shakes his head when he sees Chantal's sweaters arrive now. Cassie is hanging out next to me in her burberry heart sweater right now
I'm already trying to decide what i'm going to order next! Today is Gemma's first birthday so they arrived just in time to be gifts!


Tuss is offline  
post #105 of 113 (permalink) Old 12-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Senior Member
 
sandypaws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 2,545
Submit Photo: 7
Photo Submissions 17 Times in 17 Posts
She sure does look like Santa's little elf in her Christmas sweater. I love it. What nice gifts Gemma got for her b-day. She's a lucky girl.


Mary (miss you, Bailey-1996-2011 and Tyler-1997-2015)
sandypaws is offline  
post #106 of 113 (permalink) Old 12-14-2012, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
LINDA
 
lfung5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 6,480
Submit Photo: 3
Photo Submissions 32 Times in 29 Posts
I love them! She looks stunning!!! Thanks for posting. I agree, I love the Alpaca wool. It is my favorite. I have the same sweater in red for Bella and it is so beautiful. I bet if you send that picture to Chantal, Gemma will be modeling it on her royal fifi site soon. I know she has a few pictures of my guys on her site. It's a hoot seeing them there

Her site is addicting for sure.





lfung5 is offline  
post #107 of 113 (permalink) Old 12-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Senior Member
 
dodrop82's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northeast Iowa
Posts: 907
Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 4 Times in 4 Posts
So cute! Much better fit. I sure hope I get it right when I order!!!! The Christmas sweater is absolutely adorable!

Stacey, Yogi (Gerty), and Baby Boo
dodrop82 is offline  
post #108 of 113 (permalink) Old 12-14-2012, 08:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Tuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 781
Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 8 Times in 8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodrop82 View Post
So cute! Much better fit. I sure hope I get it right when I order!!!! The Christmas sweater is absolutely adorable!
If you measure the way lfung5 described you will but okay.The measurement you send with be the actually measurement of the sweater so keep that in mind when measuring.


Tuss is offline  
post #109 of 113 (permalink) Old 12-14-2012, 09:42 PM
Tino's person
 
mmphelps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northern California
Posts: 86
Submit Photo: 2
Photo Submissions 2 Times in 2 Posts
Love it! I want that purple sweater for myself. Maybe I can wear it on my calf lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

Michelle, mom to Tino 8/27/12, Buster at the Bridge 10/29/99 - 1/4/12
mmphelps is offline  
post #110 of 113 (permalink) Old 12-15-2012, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
LINDA
 
lfung5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 6,480
Submit Photo: 3
Photo Submissions 32 Times in 29 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuss View Post
Gemma's new sweaters arrived today from Chantal and they are beautiful!!! They fit perfectly. I wish the measuring description was better on the website but following the directions people posted here were perfect. The long hair means you have to give a little extra room around the neck!

Here are the photos of Gemma in her new sweaters. The Purple one is alpaca wool. I've never seen that wool before but it is so soft and thick. I want a sweater like that! The christmas sweater is absolutely hilarious. She looks like a little elf. We wore it today to a couple shops and everyone loved it.

Chantale made these sweaters for free and shipped them express to get them to me in time for christmas to replace the ones that didn't fit. The best service I've had from any online company! The quality is very good and I really recommend them for sure.

Gemma is on the Royal fifi site She is under CLASSIC sweaters sort by newest.





lfung5 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome