Havanese Forum banner

I'm home!

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  krandall 
#1 ·
I had almost a 24 hour journey to get back home from Costa Rica after being away 2 weeks. I got home at 2am. My father picked me up at the airport (they are dog sitting while i was gone). He brought Ruby with him to meet me at the airport. She spotted me from the car as I was leaving the airport and was going insane! Gemma was sound asleep in her crate so we decided best not to wake her. Ruby snuggled up to me on my bed and wouldn't move, wiggling all over. In the morning my parents let me sleep in and took Gemma outside to do her business and when she came back in and saw me she went absolutely mental. I wish i had the camera on. She was bouncing, licking barking and generally going insane! So cute. Since I"ve been home she explored the house and collapsed.

I spent about 20 minutes combing out her matts but they weren't too bad. My mom did an excellent job of grooming (she just missed one area around her chest and armpits but otherwise was good).

Now to get the laundry done and get unpacked before i go back to work tomorrow.

#4 ·
Welcome back. Glad the "kids" were so happy to see you and weren't too bad with mats. All your worrying was in vain. Sounds like Mom and Dad did a great job, as it's not an easy one, especially if you're not used to it. You're lucky to have them.

#5 ·
Welcome back , what we do to our poor dogs ehhh? lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.