Havanese Forum banner

Tillie's a STAR....

2K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  KSC 
#1 ·
.... orrrrrrrrr, she has a STAR stuck to her nose at least! :pound:

lol, this morning I was working on my scrapbook and Tillie was sniffling all around by the front door. I got up to inspect what she was into, called her name, she innocently looked up at me. and I DIED laughing.... :pound:

this star was totally STUCK to her nose!! lol hilarious!!

ps. never mind the bed head/nose she's got going on... ;)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Haha!!!! This happened to Bella. I brought Bella to a photo shoot for Urban Outfitters. There were clothes and stuff all over the studio. She was sniffing around and this is how I found her. I thought someone did it as a joke, but everyone was hysterical and said she must have picked it up off the floor! The sticker says, SAMPLE.

Attachments

#15 ·
What a great idea, you should submit it to Hallmark, don't know why I haven't done it myself! There are cards made from photos that people have submitted of their pets, they call it YourPets card competition and the link is hallmark.com/you. I've got three of their cards right now, I can't resist buying them! We should all send some in and see if any of our dogs become famous!

Monica, Dooley & Roxie

#9 ·
Very cute! Good thing you remembered to take the picture first!

Usually when cute stuff happens I either don't have my camera, don't think about taking a picture until it's too late, or he moves and ruins the moment. LOL

#19 ·
Hi Sylvia!!! Kodi and I miss you!!! How is Mr. Kipling doing these days? Kodi got to go back to the Kings with us for a "family reunion" early this fall!

#22 ·
Waybrook and Krandall! So nice to see you both out here. All is good with us and I'm glad all is good with you all too! Kipling remains the light in all our days. He now comes to work with me and everyone in the office looks forward to his in-office days. I will try to pop up more often!

:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.