Havanese Forum banner

"bunny rabbit gets Winners Dog"

4K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  sandypaws 
#1 ·
Pam is showing Brio this weekend at an outside show. I think this is Brio's second show. He's having too much fun to go around exactly properly, and jumps around wanting to play with the other dogs. I don't think Pam has ever had him on a leash before being in the show ring. Today, the judge points at Brio and says, "the bunny rabbit gets Winners Dog". I'm sure he'll settle down and show properly after a few more times in the ring.

#2 ·
good stuff Tom , I like to see fun in the show ring. Some take it too serious.

#14 ·
That was several weeks ago. He got Winners Dog the next day too. Pam thought the Judge was considering him for Breed on Sunday, but when they got back to the spot for Winners Dog, there were seven pieces on cheese on the ground and there was no way he could stay stacked with all that temptation. That was an outside show, and the cheese was easily concealed by the grass.

Pam has him to a three day show this weekend. It's an inside show, so maybe he'll go better. We don't have time to practice showing, so Pam just shows up with a dog and shows it.

#15 ·
Sounds like Brio is just a great normal dog doing normal dog things and having fun. I'm sure that although it could be frustrating to Pam at times, it's also giving her a good chuckle too. He's just a regular boy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.