Havanese Forum banner

And for this I am thankful...

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Lola :) 
#1 ·
Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating :)

I am thankful for my family, friends and career.....but most of all, this year, I am thankful for my Bear. He came into my life during a very difficult time. I was steadily sinking and this little spunky boy came into my life. Since June 14th, my life hasn't been the same <3 :)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
good for Bear, that was touching.

#7 ·
I'm also thankful Bear came into your life. He deserves lots of hugs and treats . I was worried I would not like living alone but having the sisters around I never feel looney. They are truly much better than any antidepressant medication.

#8 ·
Thank you all for your kind words :)

It really is amazing the sense of purpose that I've found with taking care of Bear and making sure all of his needs are met and that he is a happy boy. I agree with you Suzi...they are way better than any meds!!

#9 ·
Bear is so precious! It's wonderful you enjoy him so much and I'm sure the feeling is mutual! Spending time with your animals can be so therapeutic, my Lola lifts my spirits on even the worst of days. These babies love you no matter what and always enjoy your company and care :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.