Havanese Forum banner

NOVEMBER FUN PHOTO CHALLENGE!

10K views 67 replies 27 participants last post by  BennyBoy 
#1 ·
Lets see all our pups in black and white!Or maybe even sepia,before all the festive bright colours of December.And of course nearer the end of the month all the lovely Thanksgiving pictures.Havs and their loving families.Here are some of my babies in sepia and black and white.Or maybe you could even compare the colour photo, with the black and white,show us them side by side.

Attachments

See less See more
#35 ·
#37 ·
Thanks! So many people ask how we can tell them apart - not easy until you see them together. McGee's face and features are twice the size of hers and he has way more hair than she does. It's hard to believe he only weighs two pounds more than her - eleven pounds!

#39 ·
Thanks, Linda! Yes, Abby is very small-boned and dainty looking. McGee is the big bruiser! Those were the best pictures I could get so you can just imagine what the others looked like! I got one of McGee up on the windowseat with the hair on his head sticking up and a grumpy look on his face from squinting from the flash - he looked like the Lion King!!!

#40 ·
Kathie, Mcgee is so grown up! The males often have more hair then the females and some females have less hair after a spay. Misty has a silky coat and not the big hair Yogi has. You just never know, what I do know is they both look great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.