Havanese Forum banner

Happy Birthday TAMMY

6K views 77 replies 30 participants last post by  TilliesMom 
#1 ·
Hope you have a great day . :whoo:

#33 ·
Happy birthday Tammy

Now fess up ..... I understand no one wants to get older ....but it is inevitable!

We all want you to enjoy the day..so have a great day and a good year to come. You look wonderful!! For.HOW OLD DID YOU SAY again????

:whoo::whoo::whoo:Estelle and the Bella Sisters :whoo::whoo::whoo:

#41 ·
Now that your "Birthday " is over :pound: I hav to let you in on a secret. A number ,roughly 20 of us knew it really wasn't your birthday. We ganged up on you with a little bit of a punk/prank and pretended it was your birthday. Why, because we wuv you. :grouphug:

#45 ·
bwhahahhahaha, you guys are AWESOME!!! A few of us that apparently weren't IN on the joke were pm-ing me laughing so much thinking, WHAT can they NOT READ!??? How many times do I have to say it is NOT my birthday!!? lol

Thanks so much guys, you have no idea how often I wish we lived closer to each other...
And with Tillie's health right now, I needed some entertainment and love :grouphug:

:D

#69 ·
bwhahahhahaha, you guys are AWESOME!!! A few of us that apparently weren't IN on the joke were pm-ing me laughing so much thinking, WHAT can they NOT READ!??? How many times do I have to say it is NOT my birthday!!? lol

Thanks so much guys, you have no idea how often I wish we lived closer to each other...
And with Tillie's health right now, I needed some entertainment and love :grouphug:

:D
That was a great joke! Its just like having a birthday probably one you will always remember! I missed on what is the matter with Tillie hope she is okay.

#46 ·
BTW are we going to know your real Birthday. ? Tammy hope you had fun with it. You are one of our ambassadors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.