Havanese Forum banner

Looking for a reputable havanese breeder in the nj/ny/ct area

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Dory 
#1 ·
We currently have a 2yr old havanese and would love to gat another. Any recommendations??

#5 ·
Hi Sherri,

Welcome to the board!

The suggestion above is great, but don't limit yourself to near by breeders.
I live in CT and was determined to find a breeder near me when I first decided to get a Hav (back in 2009). After contacting several breeders and not clicking with any of them, I decided to expand my search. I ended up with a wonderful Pup from MN and just last year with another one from NC.
I couldn't be happier and I am very VERY glad I went a little further in my search.

Check out the breeders on the board, read older posts about people looking for "Breeders", they are very helpful!

Oh, and we would love Pictures!!!

#11 ·
Sherri,

There are two options.

1. You can click on the name of the user you want to PM, it will open a little drop down menu and the second option is "Send a Private Message to ...". You can click that and it will bring you to the PM window where you can type your message, etc.

Or

2. On the top/right side of the page where you see "Welcome, Sherri". Right under that you'll see Private Messages. Click on it and it will take you to your user CP page. On the left side, you will see a list of links. Look for the one that says Private messages, right under it, you will see Send New Message. Click there, and it will open yet another window. There you can type the name of the person you want to PM and then the body of the message.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.