Havanese Forum banner

Favorite Christmas Movie

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  emichel 
#1 ·
I just finished watching "Polar Express" for about the 10th time. I never get tired of it! It only came out in 2004, but it is now far and away my favorite Christmas movie. I love the look of it, seems halfway in between real and animation. My favorite scene is the dancing waiters in the train, when they're passing out the hot chocolate. Does anyone else on here love this movie? What are you favorite Christmas movies?
-- Eileen

#3 ·
There was one they used to always run on TV when my kids were little - House Without a Christmas Tree - with Jason Robards. Haven't seen it in a long time, but I loved that one. One Special Night with James Garner and Julie Andrews. It's a Wonderful Life. Miracle on 34th Street.

#5 ·
Christmas Carol , Allister Simms. and Chevy Chase in Christmas Vaccation

#6 ·
Love Actually-British ensemble piece. Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Emma Thompson, etc and a tour de force performance by Bill Nighy Oh, and Colin Firth. The opening and closing scenes at Gatwick arrivals chokes me up every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

#11 ·
Die Hard? Jeesh, OK, I get it, we live in a really sick society. Oh well, I'll stick with Polar Express, (if you haven't seen it, check it out), I'm sure it's quite a bit more uplifting. If I'm in the mood for funny rather than uplifting, my pick is "Scrooged" with Bill Murray. Of course there is something about Bill Murray's face that makes me laugh no matter what he is in, I don't know why. :)
-- Eileen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.