Havanese Forum banner

Birthday Girl Ms Tula

3K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  Pixiesmom 
#1 ·
Today Ms Tula turned 13. I look at her and marvel at her energy-she loves to play-loves to Eat-and seems to totally enjoy each day. I noticed that she is sleeping more-but heck so would I. It does not seem that she has been with me 2 years but next week it will be just that. She still has a wish list for a home-it's short but it's all hers-a fenced backyard-toys to play with-treats-one buddy or two would be great-but more than that a family who is committed to her and the fact that Their World Should Revolve Around Ms Tula.

#8 ·
Happy b-day, Miss Tula. Your wish list is perfect and I hope you get everything on it, especially a forever home. You deserve all that and more at the sweet old age of 13. Old man Tyler, 15, sends his hugs to you. You guys are amazing!

#13 ·
Happy birthday, Tula!

I've seen her on the Havanese Rescue site and wondered about her. I'm glad that she is in great circumstances with you. She looks to be perfect for my 80's parents, but, I'm not sure my mother can handle three dogs (my 2 that she dogsits while I work and Tula).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.