Havanese Forum banner

Need Photos For Upcoming Banners

53K views 313 replies 118 participants last post by  raeshan 
#1 ·
I'm looking for photos of your babies if you'd like them to appear on upcoming banners. The setting is unimportant because they will be removed to feature just the dog. By submitting photos in this thread, you are giving us permission to use them at any time in future banners without individually requesting permission again. So have fun and lets see those beauties.

#2 ·
Anybody interested in submitting before I have to do April???

#3 ·
I would love to submit, but I don't think I have any great pictures... there are a lot of wonderful photographers on this forum and I am not one of them!. ;)
BUT I am looking forward to everyone ELSE sending in fantastic pictures and seeing the amazing April banner! (btw April IS the best month ever... not that I am biased or anything!) ;)

#7 ·
Vana looking pretty for Izzy's birthday:)
Heather again and again you have the best photos:) wish you could do a photo shoot for all of us lol

Any photos I have posted you are welcome too...not that they are good;/

Attachments

#9 ·
OMG, I want to use them all. This is going to be tough.

#17 ·
These are all wonderful.

#19 ·
I have some great pictures of Kirby...for some reason my brain will not cooperate and I can't figure out how to post them! I was able to post his avatar....and now I have been unable to post anymore pictures. I'd love to add some if some kind soul would like to help me out....:frusty:

#20 ·
Hello Kirby, I've been there lol so I'll try and help you out. In the box where you post a message click on "Go Advanced" and then click on the little paper clip next to where you choose a smiley face. Then you click choose file and browse your computer for the photos and click upload. After you see they have uploaded you post and we'll all be able to see the pictures :) I hope this made sense lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.