Havanese Forum banner

Wedding Bells

4K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  Atticus 
#1 ·
My son wrote on Peyton's onesie will you marry Daddie? and had the engagement ring on a string around his neck. I guess they forgot the picture. Here is my favorite picture to date

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Hi I'm over in Maui for my sons wedding. I have some pictures of the beautiful place. It was called The White Orchard located at the end of the road in Makena Maui. I left my camera chip in our condo so I didn't get to take the photos I wanted. I also left half my bathing suit at home and my tooth brush. Guess its time for lists. The last picture is me on my way to go snorkeling. We saw so many fish and even a turtle.
I miss Maddie and Zoey so much.They are staying with my ex boyfriend so they are happy.He loves them and even takes care of them at lunch time while I'm working.

Attachments

#11 ·
lovely, congrats Suzi, enjoy your stay, the sisters will be fine.

#20 ·
Tammie that is such a great place to snorkel. There were scuba divers there and one of them saw a shark I was feeling a bit funny after hearing that. Today I swam with a turtle he came out of the blue I jumped a bit then just followed him for about ten minutes. Tomorrow we are going to turtle cove. I'm with my sister and 87 year old mom who is going everywhere we are. So much fun!
The newlyweds live in lacey washington close to Tacoma.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.