Havanese Forum banner

Just a cute thought I wanted to share:)

2K views 17 replies 18 participants last post by  Lola :) 
#1 ·
I remember when I was searching for a Havanese I thought any and all of them were absolutely adorable and I wanted them all! Now that I have my sable colored Vienna I look at other hav pups and think "cute but mine is cuter". Right then I realized that I thought of my baby Havanese just like I had thought of my own children when they were babies. Before they came any and all babies craved to belong to me and I yearned for them just as much and when my own came into the world there were no babies better! Now here it is years later and I see myself doing the same thing with my puppy:) Am I a crazy hav owner or are there others out there that do the same with their pups aka hairy babies?? Just a woman in love with her Havanese and I know I couldn't have made a better choice:)

#3 ·
I suspect we ALL think our pup(s) are the MOST adorable, sweetest, smartest in the WORLD!!!

I know one thing for SURE... Havanese are the very best BREED!!!;)

#6 ·
Your post reminds me of when my daughter was born. I told the pediatrician she was the cutest baby I had ever seen . He asked me where she had gotten her nose from:pound: Well her fathers side does have a larger nose. I never have noticed it.
I am diffidently weird about my two fur kids. I call myself mommie. When they were little I dressed them. I would still like to dress them but the cloths cause mating. I would very much like to spoil them rotten! I have started working a lot more than when they were puppy's and it makes me feel like a bad mom.:(

#8 ·
welcome. How can yours be the cutest, when mine is.? :)

#10 ·
I think everyone thinks they have the cutest dog. What I find amusing is when people say 'oh how cute and sweet' and I think 'she wasn't so cute when she misbehaved this morning'. Bama is definitely the cutest havapom. And Miss Yorkie, the family dog (who lives with my folks) is the cutest yorkie.

All this talk of cute babies, I can't help but think of the ugly baby Seinfeld episode.

#15 ·
Sheri, you are a wise woman!! :pound:

I would wager that I may have one of the biggest stinkers on the forum, but I think he is cute even when he is at his worst - lucky for him he is so cute as it has saved his bacon....Right, Finn? I think all of us here understand. Thank goodness for the forum so we all don't feel like nut cases. Non-Hav owners don't seem to understand. :pound: BTW, there are none cuter than mine!! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.