Havanese Forum banner

Christmas Cleaning Helpers

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  sandypaws 
#1 ·
Christmas is coming and we are all cleaning our homes. A lot of work an nobody wants to help. It's time to find new house cleaning asistants. I just came across this funny cleaning equipment. All you have to do is put it on your pup's paww and all floors are going to shine. Imagine doing RLH in those!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
OK, Marina, you get those for Roki and let us know how they work!! I don't have wood floors, so I don't think they would do well here. It reminds me of the one-room country school I attended when I was in grade school. There were wood floors and occasionally the teacher would throw out some sawdust-like material (from a barrel) that had a reddish oil of some sort in it. The students would get to slide all over the floor on it, working the oil into the floor. There was a name for that stuff, but it escapes me now. I can still remember how it smelled though and how much fun it was to slip and slide all over the floor with it.

I was just noticing your avatar photo. Is that taken near where you live or where you live? It looks so interesting with all the rock work.

#4 ·
My avatar picture was taken last summer in village on the Meditarnean coast where my mother came from. I have part od 200 years old stone house there anr rock work is actually just in front of my door. i will add pics just to show you how it looks like

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.