Havanese Forum banner

What is it about a....

4K views 33 replies 24 participants last post by  Lola :) 
#1 ·
a bra...

Attachments

See less See more
#11 · (Edited)
LOL It is not what is it about a bra but what is it about boys? Too cute! I had to show my teen son. LOL Nina is the sock-a-holic. The stinkier the better. I made her favorite toy out of DS's stinky sock and an empty water bottle I pushed most of the air out of it and then replaced the cap. I put the bottle in the sock and tied the sock in a knot. She goes crazy over her sock toy.

#14 ·
Probably would be the first and only holiday bra card my friends would receive. What would be the greeting, "Have a wonderful Christmas in your Maidenform bra"? Do those ads still even atill exist? Thanks for the suggestion. Think I definitely will do a large print and frame it. Lucky so far doesn't have a photo on the family wall. And this one tells his story. p.s. he's into underpants too...he's a laundry room groupie.

#21 ·
OK now that I've wiped the tea off my monitor.... That is just hilarious. They do love our unmentionables. Panda is also in love with DH's pillow case...I was loading sheets into the washer, looked for the pillowcase and she was upside down and had worked most of her body in the case....never have a camera when I need one!

#22 ·
Just too funny.....the underpants have to be the worn ones (snatched from the hamper).
The clean ones are just not so tantalizing evidently.
I am 75 and it has been a long time since anyone has been so interested in my underpants........

Thanks for another good chuckle but I will not be putting my underpants on any Xmas Cards.

#24 ·
This thread is s-o-o funny but oh s-o-o true! Tyler loves to help out with the "dirty" laundry. Now, if I could only get him to fold it and put away I could spend more time reading the forum. Not going to happen:(

#26 ·
If one sock is thrown into the washing machine Roki know it is there. He learned how to open washig machine door and take all dirty laundy out and sort on socks on one pile. When job is done, he takes the stinkiest one and hide it. Sort of treasure or what? So I have a collection of single socks. From time to time, when I do the big clean up, I find some of missing ones!

#31 ·
That's it! I do not understand why my dog can be sitting there surrounded by toys and chewies that he loves, but will still be more interested in things he is not supposed to have! Or why he always seems to prefer the cat's food to his own. Oh wait, maybe it's because he's an adolescent. No offense to any human adolescents that might be reading this. :)

-- Eileen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.