Havanese Forum banner

Julie is home

2K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  Beau's mom 
#1 ·
Thank you, everyone, for all the good information you share here. I've been reading everything for the last 6 months. What I learned from all of you has made it so easy to add Julie to our family. She is 9 weeks old and has been with us since December 28th. She has a wonderful temperament - outgoing, playful and snuggly. She has slept thru the night since day 2, in a crate by our bed, close enough for me to slip a finger in if she whimpers. The UGODOG hasn't attracted her, but she is quickly becoming reliable going on the pads. She's getting the hang of walking on her leash and loves clicker training. I'm so grateful to all of you. Without the forum, I wouldn't have had a clue what to do or what to expect. I was ready for anything and so far, have had a wonderful time bonding with my little girl.

See less See more
#3 ·
What a wonderful start for Julie and you. Sounds like you're doing everything right. Let's see some photos of you pretty little girl.

#5 ·
welcome and congratulations. Good for you for doing your homework BEFORE getting your pup. :whoo:

#11 ·
Aw, she's adorable. Enjoy every moment. Puppyhood goes by way too fast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.