Havanese Forum banner

Zoeys puppy cut!

3K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  Suzi 
#1 ·
I think I liked her ears longer oh well it will grow back. She had a long bath the water was up to her chest but we had a extra amount of conditioning. I tried under water de mating but it didn't work:pound:
She looks like she has a Bob hair cut. I cut her black head hair so it was even around her neck and it looks like a bowl I think it would be fun to accent her stripe more by cutting the white shorter than the black or the opposite. This was her first bang cut I like seeing her eyes.:)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks:) I can tell by the picture that her coat is getting curlier and that maybe why she has been mating more. She has a really thick coat too! I would love to learn how to blow dry better. Her mouth has gotten stained from a change of diet although its nice to not fret over it anymore now that she is a retired show dog. Hee Hee long carrier.

This post has been deleted
#20 ·
:pound: No we never could get trained enough to even walk nice around the ring. She had one good night at my class when she was about 6 mo old it felt so good. But after that it was head down and trying to run. I tried a chock chain but took it off right away when she started coughing. $18.00 later. :) I think it takes way more effort than I am willing to do. I would love the hobby if I had money and time. I'm not disciplined enough for all that prepping all I really wanted was puppy's :) But I don't have time to stay home for 10 weeks. Maybe in my next life.

#11 ·
Thank you . That was her second hair cut she had more taken off the first time . It sorta makes me sad when I look at her long coat :( but she has a very thick and a bit more wavy coat than some so it was hard to keep beautiful. I will post a picture after work today. Yes I take clients but I'm scard to do toe nails and I was a nail tech for 7 years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.