Havanese Forum banner

Sandy paws message

3K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Izzy-bella 
#1 ·
Hi...sent you a message about your pup's haircut...I love it. I am taking mine for haircuts,this week, and wanted your permission to copy the picture you have on this site.

Sorry to take up space here but guess you didn't notice you had a message, or maybe I did it wrong!

Estelle and the bella sisters

#7 ·
LOL! It never occurred to me when I printed out a picture of a haircut I liked that I might need permission:)

I wish I could knit. Instead I buy all my guys sweaters custom from Turkey. The sweaters are outstanding and so affordable. You should check this site out if you need sweaters. Free shipping too!! Probably the same price as Petsmart, but the sweaters actually fit like a glove!

www.royalfifi.net

#8 ·
Estelle, I sent you a PM a while ago. Did you receive it? As I said, I'll send you the pics tomorrow when I have a little more time. You can also take them from the forum as I consider it a compliment and my groomer will be thrilled when I tell her about all the great comments Tyler's haircut has evoked.

#9 ·
Got your message Mary...thank you...look forward to receiving the pictures.
One question can you approximate how long his hair is? Or has your groomer told you what size clippers or guard she uses. I have been doing it myself and only use scissors...Need a professional to tidy this all up and then maybe I can keep it up for awhile.

Here is a picture of the Bella sisters...Out Izzy reminds me of Tyler...maybe she will look as good as he does by the end of this week...

lfung5 (sorry I don't remember your name and afraid to go back and look and lose all of this) Thanks for the link to the sweaters...I have spent sometime in Turkey and just loved it...it would be an extra treat to order couple from there.

Thanks to all..... the Bella sisters will be looking a lot spiffier (is that a word) by the end of the week.:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

Attachments

#11 ·
Hi Mary ...she did really good, not as good as your groomer but hopefully she will get better. Having trouble posting pictures, will try again later. I will put them up in the right section this time! Thanks again for your help.

Estelle and the Bella Sisters

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.