Havanese Forum banner

Update, and pics

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  nlb 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Sorry we've been absent on the forum for so long. Lots going on... I won't bore you with the details.

Cey is doing great though. I can't believe he is about to turn 2!! Seems like we just got him, and yet it also seems like he's been a part of our lives for forever :).

Actually, I am very glad he is growing up, and settling down haha. We took him to a dog park last weekend and I suddenly realized how CALM he was around the other dogs. I guess it's been a gradual thing, but I just noticed it last weekend, how different and calm he was compared to how he was even a year ago. So that part is wonderful. He still gets super over-excited when people come to the house (or we go to other people's houses) but even that is getting better. So, yay! And of course, when he's not over excited, he is his usual happy silly snuggle bug dog that he always has been. If anything, he has been getting snugglier and more love-buggy the older he gets <3.

Oh, and his hair has gotten about 300 times easier to take care of than it was a year or so ago, even though he's still never been clipped or cut. :whoo: And it's finally getting long enough to have that beautiful swishing look when he trots around that I always wanted him to have. I will have to take a video of him at some point, for now you will have to take my word for it! :)

Anyway, I am trying to get somewhat caught up on everybody's posts. I will try to post more often! Here's some recent pictures in the meantime!

Have a great Thanksgiving everybody!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Hi Heather! Nice to hear from you! Cey looks wonderful, and all grown up! I hear you about being happy about that. Puppies are adorable, but it's because we wouldn't let them survive till adulthood if they WEREN'T so danged cute!!!:pound:

#8 ·
Hi Heather, I just returned also... We both joined about the same time when we got our pups. Coach has calmed down too. My son is home for Thanksgiving and really noticed it. Cey looks great, I posted a recent picture of Coach on the November Challenge post...

#9 ·
It is good to hear from you, Heather! I have wondered about you and how you are doing. I think Cey is a bit older than Finn. Finn is not quite as rambunctious as he was. He still has a long way to go though before I would consider him calm, but there are at least glimpses occasionally. :) Loved the photos. Cey does have a LOT of hair! :) Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving!

#10 ·
about bloody well time. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.