Havanese Forum banner

Update on Tillie

3K views 36 replies 31 participants last post by  lfung5 
#1 ·
Hello hav friends!

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that Tillie is doing great!!
She finished her 2 weeks of 2 anti-biotics yesterday and
She just seems to be getting happier and happier every day!!
We celebrated our last day of Christmas break yesterday with a walk on the river, she had SO much fun sniffing and playing in the sand!

Today it was back to 'real life' for the kids and I. I have been taking her everywhere with me IF I had to leave the house over the last 2 1/2 weeks, so I was a bit worried about leaving her today. She seemed no worse for the wear (and her crate was dry!) when I got home home. Thankfully I only work 2 1/2 hrs a day! She was ALL over me with kisses and I SWEAR she was hugging me... :D After I had lunch and rested a bit, I took her with me to get the kids from school (her most favorite pastime). Because of everything she's been going through I haven't taken her with me to get them in over 2 months. Oh my word. she was in HEAVEN. I SO wish I would have brought my camera! After I picked my daughter up, we took Tillie on a walk around the school while waiting for my son. She was running and romping, literally bouncing on air, looking up at me, hair flying in the breeze, just so very happy. Brought tears to my eyes. THAT's my girl!! :whoo:

Her re-check/physical/blood work appt is set for next Tuesday... I am now praying that it was just the crystals causing the problems and that we can figure out how to keep them from coming back somehow.

Thank you to everyone who has encouraged us, guided us and just been there for us during this time. We are all elated to have Tillie back to herself, smiling, getting into mischeif and always needing to be THE center of attention! :D

Here are a few pics of our outing yesterday. My 7 yr old daughter took the one of Tillie and I. :D

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
So happy to hear this! I think I missed some of the Tillie saga while I was away on vacation. Happy to hear Tillie seems to be on the mend and getting back to her old self.

#5 ·
hopefully this will be the turning point. Good for you Tammy, you two deserve each other. Hugs

#12 ·
YAY TAMMY AND TILLIE! You are one of my favorite people on the forum. So helpful and supportive of everyone and so thrilled and loving with your pup. A really great Mom. I'm so glad Tillie seems to be rounding the corner and headed for better times. Hugs from me and Henry!

#18 ·
thanks guys :grouphug:

Yes, my husband is very thankful and happy to have Tillie back to herself too, although not looking forward to the vet bill that is in the near future... lol

She must have really been in a lot of pain to have been acting the way she was... she hasn't trembled in nearly a week... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.