Havanese Forum banner

JANUARY FUN PHOTO CHALLENGE 2013

7K views 41 replies 21 participants last post by  Suzi 
#1 ·
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!How about we start of the new year with some super snow pics?!After the tremendous snow falls many of you have experienced,I'm sure there must be some good snow dog photos to be show cased!As yet we have had hardly any snow here where we live,so I will start the snow ball rolling with some old pics.For those of you with no snow lets see your pups celebrating new year!

Attachments

See less See more
#31 · (Edited)
Ok here is my month submission, usually I am unable to do these snow photos as it never seems to stick around long enough, well we had gotten 9" and right after that we have been in the negative numbers and our day time highs have only been around 16 F so needless to say, it was to cold for all this white stuff to leave. So here are a couple of our "Snow Puppies" they were not too sure about it.

#37 ·
At last we have some snow,not much when I took these pics,but more now,anyway Dizzie and Nellie are really enjoying it,as long as they have a nice warm bed to return home to.You can see the colour of their coats much better against the white of the snow,in other pictures I take they look almost white.

Attachments

#38 ·
Dizzie and Nellie look like they are having fun....did they help you build that snowman I see in the background in pic 3 and 4?? LOL
We still haven't gotten any snow, but we sure are cold!! They look like they are a cream color , much like Whimsy. Pretty pups those two!:)

#39 ·
Here's one of Kodi on a walk in the woods the other day... The snow is mostly gone again now!

BTW, he seems to be going through a minor coat-blow again. I hadn't really noticed until he wore his coat (which can hardly be seen in this photo, behind his blowing head hair!!!) for a couple of hours and got wet to boot. We had a MAJOR de-matting session after this walk!!!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.