Havanese Forum banner

Introducing Freddie!

4K views 44 replies 26 participants last post by  NvonS 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
Just joined the forums and wanted to introduce my little Freddie.
He came home almost 3 weeks ago and is just the best friend I could ever ask for. It's been so funny having him around because he really does act like a human toddler.

He's just lovely and likes to get into mischief! He loves chewing on leaves and runs away from me when I go to get them out of his mouth because he's learned he's not supposed to have them.

We're already working on basic commands and he's taking to them like a pro!

I can't wait to read about all your hav adventures and share some of mine.

All the best,
Kat

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome Kat, he's a cutie. You taking him to puppy classes?

#19 ·
Mom is very light cream with a slight hint of ginger on her back.
Dad is various shades of silver/grey.
The litter had black and tans, creams, and a sable.
Mom's grandma also had a litter (she's solid white/cream), and her pups were tan and white, cream and white with a chocolate nose and green eyes, cream, and black and white.

I had second pick of both litters and chose my little monster because he was so relaxed and seemed super healthy :)

I think his coat is going to keep some of its ginger colour to it (his eyelashes are bright ginger!). He has dark ears and hind legs, his overall body colour is ginger with some cream patches, and he has a white spot on his forehead. As my dad says "he's the cutest puppy we've got!" (He's also the only puppy we've got lol).

He let me trim the fur on his paws this evening (though with quite a big of wriggling and mouthing my hand while I used the other to trim). Tomorrow will be bath day (we've already had 3 baths at home), and adventures in nail clipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.