Havanese Forum banner

Question

860 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  lfung5 
#1 ·
I am new to this site. I have created an album, but how do I post a picture on a thread? Thanks!

#2 ·
Hi Georgette!:welcome:

It's pretty easy:

Click on "advanced" reply rather than "quick" reply, and scroll down.

You'll see a box marked "manage attachments". Click that.

A new, small, box will pop up, which allows you to choose up to 5 files at a time off your hard drive. The files must be one of the file types listed, but most cameras make JPG files, which are fine. Unless the files are HUGE (shot with a new-ish DSLR) the website will automatically resize your photos. If you shoot with a DSLR (I do) you may have to reduce the size somewhat first.

Once you have chosen the photos you want to attach to the message, click "upload" and WAIT until it tells you the files have been uploaded.

If you want to check and see what it looks like (and that you've got it right!!!:)) before posting, click the "preview post" button, under the text box on the main screen. If you do this, JUST MAKE SURE that you remember to hit the "submit reply" button when you are done with any changes. Otherwise, the message won't post on the forum.

And remember... Photos:photo: are MANDATORY for new members!!!
:laugh:

Reactions: Georgette
#4 ·
great picture. welcome again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.