Havanese Forum banner

Any info on a specific breeder?

8K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Lola :) 
#1 ·
I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my puppy in about 3 weeks.He was purchased from Lisi Havanese.In dealing with Sue I have been nothing but pleased with her,but I was just curious if anyone here had any dealings with her and how it went.Thanks all!:)

#4 ·
Lisi's Havanese is one of the first places I looked, because it is in NY State. The problem was, we just couldn't connect. Either the timing was off, of she didn't have exactly what I was looking for. But Sue was really great. We had lengthy phone conversations and was very forthcoming. I think she does health test, but you would have to check with her. I never got to see her puppies, except over the internet, but they look great. I have talked with other people about her, and everyone seemed to be very satisfied. Good luck with your new puppy.

#6 ·
It's always so reassuring when you know the breeder you are dealing with is good and has positive reviews. Good luck to you! :)

#9 ·
yes she does.I also "met" someone one these boards who has gotten a puppy from her and is planning on another.She is a fabulous person from all of our phone conversations.Sat Duncan will be here.Cannot wait!!!If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me OK?Anyway I can help you I will.
Dot:)

#10 ·
I have a client who has one of her dogs - Lily. They got her when she was a little older and she is the sweetest dog. They said she loves all the affection they give her, and then some. I don't think you will regret getting one of Sue's puppies.

#12 ·
I know this conversation is very old but I purchased my girl Lola from Sue this past September and couldn't be happier!! Lola and her litter mates are absolutely gorgeous and Lola has a wonderful personality and temperament! I would definitely consider getting another Havanese from Sue in the future :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.