Havanese Forum banner

Honest Kitchen Food?

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  FancyNancy 
#1 ·
I just got a new recipe from Sabine and it includes some dry dehydrated raw food from The Honest Kitchen - their Embark formula. Have any of you used this food and what is your experience with it? For those that haven't used it, take a look at their website. It is VERY impressive.

#2 ·
good for you Nancy. Hopefully it's good for him.

#3 ·
I got some samples of this at a dog event. I was skeptical when I was mixing it because it doesn't look tasty but Piper LOVED it. She kept licking the bowl and if she didn't do so well on her current food, this is what I would switch to.

#4 ·
Thank you Dave! And Julie, I had the same experience! It looked and smelled kinda like something you might pull out of a swamp, but Henry went CRAZY for it! Now he starts chasing his tail and barking when I get ready to give him a meal. That behavior used to be reserved only for special treats. Anyway, we're on it as per Sabine. I do whatever Sabine instructs. I'm her slave. And Henry's of course.

#6 ·
Nancy,
I had a consult with Sabine awhile back. She didn't mention honest kitchen. I tried it years ago and my guys didn't like it. I am curious if they might enjoy it in a recipe though. Would you mind sharing the recipe with me? If not, please PM it to me. Thanks!

#10 ·
I have been using Honest Kitchen and Balance-It with local, organic ground chicken breast. Kodi LOVES it, and I feel good about the ingredients.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.