A'hole tosses havanese puppy from balcony! - Page 5 - Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums

Go Back   Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums > Havanese Discussions > General Discussion

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2012, 03:15 PM   #41
Fluffball

Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 0 Times in 0 Posts
Whenever i hear stories like this i can't help holding my little Uli close to me. This guy is clearly unhinged. I bet he already beats the hell out of her reason why she would be terrified to leave him. Fear is truly a bad adviser.
What is with these sickos and throwing little bundles of love from high places. Once around my city some jackass, bastard, f%$%@ med student got so pissed for not passing his midterms that got hold of a stray dog that hung around the university, coaxed him with food and then threw him off the roof of the faculty building. Do i want a fella like this as my medical doctor... i say NO! I totally agree this nutcases should be put behind bars.