Okay, so it's getting to be that time of year when everything gives those little static shocks. I haven't gotten my humidifier out yet, but it will be this weekend. Anyway, Quincy is like a big ball of static after I brush him. I have used a spray bottle mix of water and conditioner, a dryer sheet (not my favorite option because it leaves a funky residue on him). He still has most of his puppy coat, but I am noticing that more hair is coming out in the brush lately, so maybe it's starting to change?
What do you guys do about the static issue? Anything? Poor guy gets zapped every time I pet him lol.