Ziggy's - Page 3 - Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums

Go Back   Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums > Havanese Discussions > Grooming

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #21
HavaneseSoon
Linda

Submit Photo: 73
Photo Submissions 24 Times in 22 Posts
Just wanted to bring up Ziggy's line of shampoo and conditioner. Unexpected butt bath was needed, so I decided to do entire bath. This is my story...

Gave Jack a bath a week ago using CC Shampoo and Conditioner, just to give it another try. Lots of tangles after the bath and yes he was combed out prior to the bath.

So, I went back to Ziggy's shampoo and conditioner and hardly a tangle in his hair after the bath (during the dry). Jack's hair cannot handle the CC products. Jack's hair is very fine and light. I called his hair "Angel fine or Cotton Candy" type texture when he was younger. The hair is becoming coarser as all the adult hair comes, but he is still a puff ball.

So give Ziggy a try, I like it on Jack. It also brightens his coat and he smells so good. This is a recent picture of Jack to give you the idea of the kind of hair he has.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0181 (3).jpg (1.91 MB, 3 views)

Dexter & Jack
"One Hav is NOT enough to enjoy the RLH skills!"
HavaneseSoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:32 PM   #22
shimpli
Teresita

Submit Photo: 4
Photo Submissions 10 Times in 10 Posts
I just tried the new product from Ziggy's : Lavender and Neem Range comprising of Calming Wash and Conditioning Rinse. I love it. It smells very nice, Ache was very easy to brush and I think her coat looks great. Here are some pics...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P7310002.jpg (1.11 MB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg P7310008.jpg (1.04 MB, 0 views)

Teresita
Ache and Yunque's mom
shimpli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:33 PM   #23
Kathie

Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 10 Times in 10 Posts
Beautiful girl! Thanks for your opinion on the new Ziggy's product. I was wondering about it!
Old 11-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #24
RitaandRiley

Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 8 Times in 8 Posts
Riley just had his second bath with Ziggy's shampoo and conditioner. It's working very well on his coat and smells nice, very fresh and clean smelling, not perfumey. I had clipped him short in the spring because he was blowing coat but was looking forward to let him grow long again for the winter. However, as soon as his hair started getting long again, the knots started again. His breeder said he could still be blowing coat. I was ready to give up. Ziggy's was having a special where if you bought 4 products you got a discount so I figured I'd try it. I'm really glad I did because it made him much easier to comb out and he has fewer knots between baths. It's not a miracle but it's really helpful and so far the clippers are staying in the box.