Hurricane sandy aftermath - Page 10 - Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums

Go Back   Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums > Havanese Discussions > General Discussion

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 06:55 PM   #91
Ecf1216
Ellen

Submit Photo: 3
Photo Submissions 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've been off the forum for a little while now, and just saw this thread. Lauren, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your home and belongings! As others have said, thank goodness you, your husband and your sweet pup are all ok. I'd like to send something as well; please PM me your email address. I hope things are going well with moving into your new (temporary) home.
Ecf1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:05 PM   #92
Fashiongal21

Submit Photo: 0
Photo Nominations 1 Time in 1 Post
Jessie and Eddie got your gift in the mail, I tried to PM you, but it wouldnt let me.
Mossimo and I send you big hugs and kisses - Thank you so very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
Hang in their Lauren,the people on this forum will surely help you and Mossimo, Jesse sends hugs & kisses
Fashiongal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:19 PM   #93
Fashiongal21

Happy Tuesday Everyone - I am happy to announce that tomorrow we will be moving into my grandmothers (The broadway address). Everyday gets alittle easier, and since I have went back to work I am starting to feel like I am on a routine, some what.
Mossimo is doing great!.. I am hoping that he will not realize that tomorrow will now be his 3rd home Do dogs know those kinds of things?

Also -- Someone sent us a lovely bag of toys from "Baxter Boo" but it didn't say who it was from ? If you are out there, let me know and thank you!.. What a great website

And - I am still working through the letters and boxes! Mossimo it so into eating the cardboard boxes, (even with all these new toys and treats can you imagine?) I am looking forward to reading and looking through everyone!

Last edited by Fashiongal21; 11-13-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:55 PM   #94
Eddie
Long Island NY

Submit Photo: 4
Photo Submissions 5 Times in 5 Posts
Lauren & Mossimo your welcome, so glad we could help in a small way,be safe.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:37 AM   #95
Fashiongal21

DeeDee, Kiki and Kai - are you out there/ Cant find your posting to direct message you but wanted to thank you soo much for your gift! Amazon is a favorite of ours too! XOXO thank you again, and have a great thanksgiving!
Old 11-21-2012, 09:43 AM   #96
Fashiongal21

and Colleen Henkel... hope your out here too! We love the sguiggle Kong and brush! Thank you so very much! Xoxo
Old 11-21-2012, 10:45 AM   #97
Beau's mom
Beau's Mom

Submit Photo: 5
Photo Submissions 3 Times in 3 Posts
Lauren -
Are things settling down? Anything you still need? All and all, I guess you have a lot to be thankful for this year -- Vinny, Mossimo and family to love each other and you! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

They're not my dogs -- I'm their person
Lorraine
Beau's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:38 PM   #98
DeeDee

Submit Photo: 2
Photo Submissions 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashiongal21 View Post
DeeDee, Kiki and Kai - are you out there/ Cant find your posting to direct message you but wanted to thank you soo much for your gift! Amazon is a favorite of ours too! XOXO thank you again, and have a great thanksgiving!
You're very welcome! Enjoy your holiday wherever you may hang your hat this year.
DeeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:49 PM   #99
gertchie

Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 4 Times in 4 Posts
Quote:
and Colleen Henkel... hope your out here too! We love the sguiggle Kong and brush! Thank you so very much! Xoxo
Sorry Lauren...that's me, Gertchie! I'm glad you liked what I sent (or Mo did!) I love how everybody on the forum came together for you, seems like you're part of a family! I hope everything is getting kind of back to normal for you & your family has a great Thanksgiving! xoxoxo
gertchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:44 PM   #100
Blue_Persuasion

Photo Submissions 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Linda, thank you so much! Believe it or not we were able to save his bed so good there....but such a sweet though. Some wee wee pads would be great if you have any extra there.
Omg, Lauren, I have most of Bob's wee wee pads! I can try to get them to you. I bought a bag of 50 and probaby still have 45 of them. He took to bell training at Mossimo's age, so I only needed the pads for about two weeks.

I sent you a PM a few days ago when I heard about what happened to you. I'm so sorry this happened, and Mossimo's half brother Bobby sends his love and concern, as do I. I'll read further before sending the pads to see if somebody already took care of that, but I have plenty.

Beyond that, what could YOU use? I see Mossi is very well taken care of, but what might we be able to help you and Vinnie with for yourselves?

Last edited by Blue_Persuasion; 11-21-2012 at 11:54 PM.
Blue_Persuasion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hurricane sandy