Introduce yourself part 3! - Page 15 - Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums

Go Back   Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums > Havanese Discussions > General Discussion

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2012, 02:04 PM   #141
davetgabby
Dave T

Submit Photo: 2
Photo Submissions 35 Times in 35 Posts
welcome aboard , what a sweetie.
davetgabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Hello
Old 11-25-2012, 02:28 PM   #142
RosiePosie

Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello

Hi,

I've been reading this forum since we got Rosie. We got her from a breeder that has placed 4 other puppies in our neighborhood. We babysat other puppies from this breeder and felt comfortable with her quality of pups even though I didn't ask all the recommended questions posted here. Unfortunately, I didn't read that post until after we had her in our home. Again, I feel pretty confident that she is a reputable breeder because she offered and answered most of the questions you have posted. The answers to the questions I don't know are because I didn't ask them.

Rosie was born on May 19th, and she is a love. She's a great little girl and has found a special place in our family of five. Rosie was the second smallest of her litter. Her dad is a black Hav who weighs 14 lbs. Her mom is a lighter sable, brindle Hav who weighs 12 lbs. Both had the chocolate gene and that is why she is chocolate. Her coloring has lightened up, but her ears and markings are still light brown. She has very light, golden, amber eyes. They don't photograph well and they appear see-through in certain lights.

Here she is at 3 months -
RosiePosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #143
sandypaws

Submit Photo: 6
Photo Submissions 15 Times in 15 Posts
Welcome Nina, Olive and Rosie and the new members who are owned by each of you. You are all adorable and will be a joy to your new families.

Mary and Tyler (miss you, Bailey - 1996-2011)
sandypaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:49 PM   #144
Suzi

Submit Photo: 14
Photo Submissions 37 Times in 37 Posts
Welcome everyone!
Old 11-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #145
gertchie

Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 4 Times in 4 Posts
Hi, My name is Colleen but my nickname is Gertchie and my little one is Ozzie. I have been a member for almost a year so maybe its about time I introduce myself? Ozzie lives with my husband and me in the beautiful Willamette Valley in Oregon. Growing up I had many dogs but when I moved into an apt in my 20's that didn't allow dogs I got a cockatiel. Little did I know that little guy would live to be 24! I didn't want to take any attention away from him so I didn't get a dog until after he passed away in May, 2011. Boy, a lot has changed from owning a dog in the 70's & 80's and being owned by one now! I am so thankful for all the friendly and knowledgable Hav owners on this forum, the things I have learned here are invaluable! Welcome to all the new members....you will love it here Here are a couple of shots of my funny little man, I love him more that I can say!

DSCN1651.jpg

092.jpg

DSC_2495.jpg
gertchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Introducing Tino (sounds like Vino)
Old 11-30-2012, 05:31 PM   #146
mmphelps
Tino's person

Photo Submissions 3 Times in 3 Posts
Introducing Tino (sounds like Vino)

We are the proud parents of a 13wk sable boy named Tino. He is the sweetest sweetheart ever! He is already asking to be let out for potty which I think is genius. Separation anxiety is his only issue: he doesn't like to be left alone, even if I'm in the next room. I'm actively working on crate training (he sleeps all night in his crate without crying, and has since the first night, which I also think is genius). During the day, however, he pitches a fit. I'm working hard at crate training during the day and will eventually start leaving the room for a few minutes and increasing the time. Everyone here at Havanese Forum assures me that he will improve. It is so nice to have this forum available--I appreciate everyone's experience, wisdom, support, encouragement, and advice.

Tino is our second Havanese. He is the gr gr gr gr nephew of our first Havanese, Buster, who passed on 1/4/12 (he is the black and white in the last picture below).

Thank you so much for welcoming me into this community!

Michelle

Buster
mmphelps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #147
lkwilson
Laura

Photo Submissions 3 Times in 3 Posts
such cute little faces!
Old 11-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #148
davetgabby
Dave T

Photo Submissions 35 Times in 35 Posts
Thanks Gertchie, that was great. About time. lol And welcome again Michelle. Can't see your pics though.
davetgabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:54 PM   #149
lise

Photo Submissions 12 Times in 12 Posts
Wow, welcome to all of you! Great pics
Old 12-03-2012, 10:21 PM   #150
puppy-love

Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 2 Times in 2 Posts
Hi Everyone - Apologies for lurking up until this point. I've been learning so much reading the forum while waiting for my puppy to become a reality. She's finally here and I excited to introduce us :-)

Here's Julie! She's 4 weeks old and will come home just before New Years. I will be a first time Havanese mom and I'm very excited to be sharing my love and life with her. It's so reassuring to know that you are here to support us in the days ahead.

Deborah

Last edited by puppy-love; 12-03-2012 at 10:27 PM.
puppy-love is offline   Reply With Quote