What's up with Momo? - Page 2 - Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums

Go Back   Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums > Havanese Discussions > General Discussion

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 10:20 AM   #11
SOPHIES-MOM

Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sophie humps the cat all day long. Pepper usually just lets her but meows in a not happy way.Or maybe he is happy, I don't know. I pull Sophie off and the cat moves to a chair. I do think Pepper invites Sophie to play but they haven't quite figured out how to do it.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #12
Momo means Peach

Submit Photo: 1
Photo Nominations 1 Time in 1 Post
According to my mother, Momo continued her "Play-Sex" thing yesterday also. She was pretty surprised, thinking girl dogs didn't do that. I told her that apparently this one does.

Momo means Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:12 PM   #13
Pipersmom
Julie

Photo Submissions 7 Times in 7 Posts
I don't know-the only time Piper ever does this is if we are going somewhere and she doesn't think I am moving fast enough. If she knows we are going out and I'm putting makeup on or doing my hair, she does it as if to say "C'mon already. let's go". I don't think that can be interpreted sexually. Unless she's more of a weirdo than I thought. lol.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton
Pipersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #14
HalleBerry

Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 2 Times in 2 Posts
Halle humps.... she humps my arm if I'm laying in bed with the remote in my hand pointed at the tv (something about that upward arm maybe?)... We just laugh and call her our little humper She's been humping for a while - I don't remember when she started. When the dane puppies were teeny she'd hump them. She tried to hump her friend Mason's head and now he runs from her...
Old 12-06-2012, 04:27 PM   #15
Milo's Mom
Joyce

Submit Photo: 5
Photo Submissions 0 Times in 0 Posts
Milo is a big-time pillow humper. I can't keep any decorative pillows around the house.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:57 PM   #16
jabojenny
Jen, Timmy and Mae

Submit Photo: 19
Photo Submissions 15 Times in 15 Posts
DH and my daughter's frog stuffed animal we've affectionately named Frogelina are Timmy's two main squeezes. My younger daughter is so embarrassed when he does it. I think it's so funny when he's done and laying on Frogelina, he looks like he should be smoking a cigarette.

jabojenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:02 AM   #17
Ewokpup

Submit Photo: 3
Photo Submissions 6 Times in 6 Posts
We just caught Bama doing it today! We were watching Argo with the commentary...I dunno, maybe she likes Ben Affleck?

Anyway she was doing it to her giant stuffed Lambchops dog toy. When we saw her she noticed and wandered off. She only recently got Lambchops back...she had been hidden because Bama just pulls her stuffing out..now that we moved Lambchops is back in the playing field. (the toy is bigger than she is).

She has been acting up in general lately....lots of barks out of a normally quiet dog. It did start before the move, however.

She was fixed around five months, and she just hit nine months. We've never seen her do this before.
Ewokpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:44 AM   #18
lkwilson
Laura

Photo Submissions 3 Times in 3 Posts
Coach has the whole foreplay thing down.... he first very lovingly softly chews on their ears. Then lays on his back with them in his paws and chews on them a little more, than it's all on with full enthusiasm. Often as I've mentioned before a menage au trois with them piled up on one another.

Here's a photo of the much loved ears...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg koala.jpg (266.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-20-2013, 03:08 AM   #19
Ewokpup

Submit Photo: 3
Photo Submissions 6 Times in 6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkwilson View Post
Coach has the whole foreplay thing down.... he first very lovingly softly chews on their ears. Then lays on his back with them in his paws and chews on them a little more, than it's all on with full enthusiasm. Often as I've mentioned before a menage au trois with them piled up on one another.

Here's a photo of the much loved ears...
Poor ears!
Seeing the toy on the left, it gives a whole new meaning to the song 'on Wisconsin'. ;-)
Ewokpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:21 AM   #20
clare
Gigi

Submit Photo: 2
Photo Submissions 19 Times in 17 Posts
The only thing to arouse Dizzie's interests are my dressing gowns,if I leave one lying on the bed,or don't hang it up straight away,Dizzie will start trying to hump it,Nellie on the other hand only does it to one of our four cats,and he seems to enjoy it as he comes into the house calling for her and then just stands in a certain way with his tail quivering slightly,and away they go!!