Gearing up for the cold! - Page 11 - Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums

Go Back   Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums > Havanese Discussions > General Discussion

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 09:49 AM   #101
Anna6

Submit Photo: 2
Photo Submissions 3 Times in 3 Posts
That looks like a great sweater design. Nina loves to be warm but everything out there is short and most are very open on the belly so these sweaters are perfect.
Anna6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:32 PM   #102
Tuss

Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 8 Times in 8 Posts
Gemma's new sweaters arrived today from Chantal and they are beautiful!!! They fit perfectly. I wish the measuring description was better on the website but following the directions people posted here were perfect. The long hair means you have to give a little extra room around the neck!

Here are the photos of Gemma in her new sweaters. The Purple one is alpaca wool. I've never seen that wool before but it is so soft and thick. I want a sweater like that! The christmas sweater is absolutely hilarious. She looks like a little elf. We wore it today to a couple shops and everyone loved it.

Chantale made these sweaters for free and shipped them express to get them to me in time for christmas to replace the ones that didn't fit. The best service I've had from any online company! The quality is very good and I really recommend them for sure.

Tuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:39 PM   #103
Brady's mom
Karen

Submit Photo: 4
Photo Submissions 16 Times in 9 Posts
She looks adorable!!! I love that purple one. That may have to be on my next order. My husband just shakes his head when he sees Chantal's sweaters arrive now. Cassie is hanging out next to me in her burberry heart sweater right now

**Karen, Mom to Brady, Dugan and Cassie
Brady's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:43 PM   #104
Tuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brady's mom View Post
She looks adorable!!! I love that purple one. That may have to be on my next order. My husband just shakes his head when he sees Chantal's sweaters arrive now. Cassie is hanging out next to me in her burberry heart sweater right now
I'm already trying to decide what i'm going to order next! Today is Gemma's first birthday so they arrived just in time to be gifts!

Old 12-14-2012, 05:47 PM   #105
sandypaws

Submit Photo: 6
Photo Submissions 15 Times in 15 Posts
She sure does look like Santa's little elf in her Christmas sweater. I love it. What nice gifts Gemma got for her b-day. She's a lucky girl.

Mary and Tyler (miss you, Bailey - 1996-2011)
sandypaws is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:54 PM   #106
lfung5
LINDA

Submit Photo: 3
Photo Submissions 31 Times in 28 Posts
I love them! She looks stunning!!! Thanks for posting. I agree, I love the Alpaca wool. It is my favorite. I have the same sweater in red for Bella and it is so beautiful. I bet if you send that picture to Chantal, Gemma will be modeling it on her royal fifi site soon. I know she has a few pictures of my guys on her site. It's a hoot seeing them there

Her site is addicting for sure.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:30 PM   #107
dodrop82

Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 4 Times in 4 Posts
So cute! Much better fit. I sure hope I get it right when I order!!!! The Christmas sweater is absolutely adorable!
Old 12-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #108
Tuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodrop82 View Post
So cute! Much better fit. I sure hope I get it right when I order!!!! The Christmas sweater is absolutely adorable!
If you measure the way lfung5 described you will but okay.The measurement you send with be the actually measurement of the sweater so keep that in mind when measuring.

Old 12-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #109
mmphelps
Tino's person

Submit Photo: 2
Photo Submissions 3 Times in 3 Posts
Love it! I want that purple sweater for myself. Maybe I can wear it on my calf lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Old 12-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #110
lfung5
LINDA

Submit Photo: 3
Photo Submissions 31 Times in 28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuss View Post
Gemma's new sweaters arrived today from Chantal and they are beautiful!!! They fit perfectly. I wish the measuring description was better on the website but following the directions people posted here were perfect. The long hair means you have to give a little extra room around the neck!

Here are the photos of Gemma in her new sweaters. The Purple one is alpaca wool. I've never seen that wool before but it is so soft and thick. I want a sweater like that! The christmas sweater is absolutely hilarious. She looks like a little elf. We wore it today to a couple shops and everyone loved it.

Chantale made these sweaters for free and shipped them express to get them to me in time for christmas to replace the ones that didn't fit. The best service I've had from any online company! The quality is very good and I really recommend them for sure.

Gemma is on the Royal fifi site She is under CLASSIC sweaters sort by newest.