Lucy's mom . . .hope you're feeling better today
Hydrogen Peroxide (3%) is a great antibacterial as long as it isn't ingested . . .but has no effect on viruses. (but of course, once you've had a virus you have built up immunity) A couple of years ago, the CDC issued a warning against using a product being called "food grade" peroxide because its 35% and far to strong to be used as an antibacterial.
I have one of those UV Sanitizers that came with my previous model electric toothbrush . . .but I still prefer just to replace the brush with a new one after an illness, which fortunately, isn't often.
Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App