Havanese Forum banner

Happy Birthday Trooper and his littermates!!!

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Tia 
#1 ·
Trooper is 1 today! I can hardly believe it!

I'll have pictures of him later on. Trooper told me he'd like to see a birthday pic of his sister Audrey. :p

#9 ·
Yup thats her! She is mostly white now, with a bit of dark on her ears and the tips of her tail, and a tiny bit of light apricot across her back.. I actually just gave her a haircut/shave down about a week ago- so her hair is shorter now than in the pic. That was taken right after a bath about a month ago.:)

#10 ·
Trooper is cut down really short too. When I got it cut earlier this month, his body got trimmed down to 1/2" and his legs down to peach fuzz. His head we trimmed just to make him not look like a bobble head, except I had to cut out mondo mats from behind his ears. Luckily the only mats were the ones behind his ears and the ones on his legs.

Yeah. Morning sickness and blowing coat is not a good combination. I just could not keep up. I'm just glad it was just his legs and not his body. His ears matted from a new habit he picked up a couple months ago...whenever he eats or gets a drink he has to clean/dry his face by rubbing it all over the carpet...except he usually rolls around and rubs his whole head, including his ears. lol.

He cracks me up on a daily basis.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.