You Know You Love Your Hav When ... - Page 7 - Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums

Go Back   Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums > Havanese Discussions > General Discussion

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 06:55 PM   #61
pjewel
Super Moderator

Submit Photo: 3
Photo Submissions 40 Times in 25 Posts
I think the thing I've done to most show how much I love my dog(s), is to let Ruby live when she was intent on destroying everything of value in my house. Every time I looked at the latest object to bear the distinctive mark of Ms. Tuesday, I would look at her innocent face, see that look of love in her eyes and I would melt, and give her one more chance to make it through the night. Thousands of dollars later, she's still hare.

If you're thinking of getting a puppy, click here
http://www.photoshow.com/watch/YK8AH4rw
pjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #62
krandall
Metrowest, MA

Submit Photo: 5
Photo Submissions 73 Times in 73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjewel View Post
I think the thing I've done to most show how much I love my dog(s), is to let Ruby live when she was intent on destroying everything of value in my house. Every time I looked at the latest object to bear the distinctive mark of Ms. Tuesday, I would look at her innocent face, see that look of love in her eyes and I would melt, and give her one more chance to make it through the night. Thousands of dollars later, she's still hare.
You know there're still several of us who would take her off your hands!!!

krandall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #63
pjewel
Super Moderator

Oh, don't I know it. The problem is, this sweet face gets me every time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ruby122112 4enhtext.jpg (812.0 KB, 6 views)

Old 01-02-2013, 07:11 PM   #64
davetgabby
Dave T

Submit Photo: 2
Photo Submissions 35 Times in 35 Posts
what a darling picture Geri, funny story.
davetgabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #65
inlovewithhav

Photo Nominations 1 Time in 1 Post
Hear those darn bells jingle 30 seconds after they came in the door and you sat back down. You know they don't need to go outside but just on the off chance that they do you get up......again to let them outside. Sit for hours and brush out the matts that form from trying on the elf outfit you bought him for Christmas while apologizing for tugging on his coat to hard (I don't do this for my daughter I tell her to suck it up). Let him go outside in the snow 6 times in the span of an hour knowing that he will come back in with snow casts on his legs, rinse him off in the tub and then dry him by the fire.... only to do it again in 20 minutes but he LOVES snow so you put up with it.... This is only this week so far...... Oh my favorite is looking into renting an RV for vacation to take to the Tetons because then we can take him with us......yeah I had said I would NEVER use an RV becuase I just know I would have to empty the rest room....ugh
Old 01-02-2013, 08:19 PM   #66
davetgabby
Dave T

Submit Photo: 2
Photo Submissions 35 Times in 35 Posts
good stuff Shelly ,you're in love lol .
davetgabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:56 PM   #67
Pixiesmom

Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 10 Times in 10 Posts
We have three doggie bed/havanese shanty towns on the first floor of the house so that they can be comfortable and have their areas to relax, plus my laundry room is Mig's clubhouse. I have to leave the door open and a basketful of clothes in there at all times so that he can sit on it and lounge when he chooses. If I try to disassemble anything from their spaces they get ticked.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:58 PM   #68
sprorchid
Jacqueline

Submit Photo: 6
Photo Submissions 7 Times in 7 Posts
How do that show they are unhappy when you mess with their space? just curious.
sprorchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:00 AM   #69
Pixiesmom

Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 10 Times in 10 Posts
Pixie walks around and around looking for her bed or items, Mig just keeps staring at me, like he's asking me to please put it back, especially about the laundry room basket not being there!
Old 01-03-2013, 12:37 PM   #70
pjewel
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlovewithhav View Post
Hear those darn bells jingle 30 seconds after they came in the door and you sat back down. You know they don't need to go outside but just on the off chance that they do you get up......again to let them outside. Sit for hours and brush out the matts that form from trying on the elf outfit you bought him for Christmas while apologizing for tugging on his coat to hard (I don't do this for my daughter I tell her to suck it up). Let him go outside in the snow 6 times in the span of an hour knowing that he will come back in with snow casts on his legs, rinse him off in the tub and then dry him by the fire.... only to do it again in 20 minutes but he LOVES snow so you put up with it.... This is only this week so far...... Oh my favorite is looking into renting an RV for vacation to take to the Tetons because then we can take him with us......yeah I had said I would NEVER use an RV becuase I just know I would have to empty the rest room....ugh
Haha! Love it! You definitely qualify as a crazy dog lady . . . just like the rest of us (not meant to exclude you equally loving and daffy doggie dads)