Good thoughts and prayers please
We left the house today to run errands around 1 this afternoon and my daughter to home from dance around 4. When I got back from errands around 7 we noticed that there was an empty bag of do e milk chocolate on the floor. I knew where that bag was and went looking for my work bag that it was in. Someone had moved it to the floor and the dogs had eaten the whole bag of chocolate (only about 6 chocolates had been eaten from the bag). I immediately texted my vet (small town we know everyone) and due to it being so long from the suspected consumption of chromate to when we got home it was to late to have their stomached pumped. I am now on watch through the night for the dogs to show signs of poisoning and am to call immediately if they start vomiting or pooing uncontrollably. Please keep them in your prayers that they didn't get as much as we think and that it is a quiet night.
Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Shelly Mom to Iliana, Michael and furbabies: Kipper (Hav), Sadie and Cleo