yeah in this topic , it varies from dog to dog. My daughter's two dogs ate quite a bit of milk chocolate a few years ago with nothing but diarrhea but I know of a lab that ate one Oh Henry bar and nearly died , so you really have to monitor.
Dave and Molly
Ian Dunbar was awarded the Outstanding Achievement Award from I.P.D.T.A. Here's a picture of me accepting the award on his behalf.
Member of IAABC ,International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants , Member of Pet Professional Guild
Last edited by davetgabby; 01-05-2013 at 03:06 PM.