HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY HENRY!! - Page 2 - Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums

Go Back   Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums > Havanese Discussions > General Discussion

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 08:58 PM   #11
puppy-love

Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 2 Times in 2 Posts
He is such a heart throb! Happy 3rd birthday Henry!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
puppy-love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #12
windym300
Wendy

Photo Submissions 4 Times in 4 Posts
Aww Happy Birthday Henry!!!! He's such a cutie!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Old 02-14-2013, 09:25 PM   #13
waybrook

Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 3 Times in 3 Posts
He is so sweet! Happy birthday Henry!
Old 02-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #14
dodrop82

Photo Submissions 4 Times in 4 Posts
Happy Birthday Henry! I hope you had a wonderful day!!!!
Old 02-15-2013, 01:14 PM   #15
Eddie
Long Island NY

Submit Photo: 4
Photo Submissions 5 Times in 5 Posts
Happy Birthday Henry, you are one handsome little boy, love your colors. Cubby your beautiful.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Happy 3rd birthday Henry
Old 02-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #16
sandypaws

Submit Photo: 6
Photo Submissions 15 Times in 15 Posts
Happy 3rd birthday Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
Hi Mary,
Yes he does looks tiny! haha a rock group,lol Actually though, Henry is formerly "Arty" the first pup in the picture. I think "Pulmy" turned out to be mostly white and apricot. Tell Tyler thanks for the licks and Henry and Cubby hope to run into him this summer!
I can see why "Pulmy" turned out mostly white as he was much lighter than "Arty". My bad! I have a special connection to the name Henry as it's my DH's given name as well as our son's middle name. Looks like Toby took a page out of her DH's medical books when she came up with the names for that litter and created a V-Day theme with them as well.

Also, did you ever find my PM with Tyler's groomer's name and number? Let me know. I can always PM you my number too and we'll have to make it a point to run into each other this summer. After all, Tyler had a Bichon brother for many years too.

Mary and Tyler (miss you, Bailey - 1996-2011)
sandypaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:51 PM   #17
Cubby

Submit Photo: 1
Photo Nominations 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandypaws View Post
I can see why "Pulmy" turned out mostly white as he was much lighter than "Arty". My bad! I have a special connection to the name Henry as it's my DH's given name as well as our son's middle name. Looks like Toby took a page out of her DH's medical books when she came up with the names for that litter and created a V-Day theme with them as well.

Also, did you ever find my PM with Tyler's groomer's name and number? Let me know. I can always PM you my number too and we'll have to make it a point to run into each other this summer. After all, Tyler had a Bichon brother for many years too.
Hi Mary,
I agree, Henry is a nice name for pups as well as humans! Yes, I did finally figure out how to find the groomers name and info you sent me. We will be sure to go to her come summer and of course I will mention that you are the one who recommended her. Yes I would love to have a playdate this summer so please PM your number and I will send you mine as well. Like I mentioned to you before, I dont know of too many people with Havanese in the area. I never seem to run into any.
You're exactly right about the name of the Heart Valves litter.
Also, Im curious as pics can be deceiving-how big is Tyler? And how big was your bichon? Henry is just about 10 lbs so he's a little guy. Cubby is 22lbs so a big, very furry but incredibly gentle boy!
Cubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Happy 3rd birthday henry
Old 02-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #18
sandypaws

Submit Photo: 6
Photo Submissions 15 Times in 15 Posts
Happy 3rd birthday henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
Hi Mary,
I agree, Henry is a nice name for pups as well as humans! Yes, I did finally figure out how to find the groomers name and info you sent me. We will be sure to go to her come summer and of course I will mention that you are the one who recommended her. Yes I would love to have a playdate this summer so please PM your number and I will send you mine as well. Like I mentioned to you before, I dont know of too many people with Havanese in the area. I never seem to run into any.
You're exactly right about the name of the Heart Valves litter.
Also, Im curious as pics can be deceiving-how big is Tyler? And how big was your bichon? Henry is just about 10 lbs so he's a little guy. Cubby is 22lbs so a big, very furry but incredibly gentle boy!
Tyler is about 13.5 lbs. With Dudley, my Bichon, I would be guessing as he's been gone since 2000, but I think he was about 16 lbs or so.
I will PM you my number, however, I don't know how much playing Tyler will be up to this summer as he'll be 16 by then and seems to be doing more sleeping than anything else these days. His groomer actually has a few dogs each day who attend doggie daycare at her facility and when she grooms a dog, he/she is welcome to stay the remainder of the day or part of to play with the others. The other day I dropped him off, for the first time, to socialize for a couple of hours as I feel bad that he's alone all the time. Shauna said that he ran with the other dogs but never actually played with anyone as he seemed to be watching for me to come and get him. He's going for grooming on Tuesday, so I will try again to leave him for "play" time.

Mary and Tyler (miss you, Bailey - 1996-2011)
sandypaws is offline   Reply With Quote