Havanese Forum banner

A Day at the Office

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Suzi 
#1 ·
Plant Flower Window Houseplant Flowerpot
I R paperwate
Plant Cat Houseplant Flowerpot Window
I R writes chex
Dey not lets me plays office. I sad with munkey.
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Toy dog

See less See more
#2 ·
Do they do taxes Lucile?

#6 ·
Jethro is in charge of the orchids, but I supervise. This is their third blooming.

I felt the need for a little fun today. I have had a bad year so far. Spent the week before last in the hospital, worked or trying to work on closing the books for 2012, then last weekend my sister died. I nearly took to bed, but the children made me get up and protect the work I had done on the books, so a little fun. Of course this is Jethro helping me file. He has been so good for Rosie. They play all day until they nap--then play some more. Rosie is acting like a puppy again and they are eating me out of house and home. They take turns eating cat food and dog food.

Attachments

#7 ·
sorry to hear of your recent issues Lucile. That's when pets can help immensely . Better days ahead.

#16 ·
I thought she looked mad it reminded me of a look I would get from my kids when they couldn't get there own way. She is wanting workman's comp because her human daddy left the garbage for her to eat and she feels unappreciated for all the hard labor it takes napping. She also told me that she loves you soooooo much. And will try hard to make you feel better.:)

#13 ·
Thanks for sharing that, Lucille. I'm sorry for the loss of your sister. Before I even read that, I thought that your photos looked so peaceful and healing. The beautiful blooming orchid against the stained glass with sun streaming through, and the backlit green leaves that seem to vibrate with life -- what a great space! Your cute and funny pets are the icing on the cake. I do hope that you find peace and healing and fun as time goes on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.