Go Back   Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums > Havanese Discussions > Grooming

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 05:05 PM   #21
dodrop82

Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 3 Times in 3 Posts
And the response I received:
Hi Stacey,

We have over 500 dog dryers in the market today- starting from scratch about 24 months ago.

Typically we get about 2 emails a month in response from customers regarding how much they enjoy the dryer. Wish it was more but we consider "no news, good news" I guess.

We hardly leave reviews for anything we purchase either.

There is only one review we paid for, because that person shot a video.

The proof is in the pudding I guess. That is why we offer a 60 day money back guarantee.

We will be updating the website in the coming weeks and will include the emails we received regarding our product.

This is also the first year we will be advertising in Groomer to Groomer magazine and have two trade shows scheduled.

All of our products are made in the USA with over a 95% US/Canada parts source. Having been a design engineer for the past 30 years,I would put that percentage up against any other company.

Our newest design for the professional groomer is a patent pending Hybrid design which is so versatile that it can replace two dryers. On our drawing board is the most exciting cage dryer system in the market. If all the testing goes well, we will field test in may or June.

I am writing this from my phone or I could include a few emails and pix of our new coolest designs.

If you want to hear more, simply respond back.

Still skeptical? I will send you a test unit free of charge. If you like it, then you can buy it. If not, there will be a return label on the box.

Best regards,

Scott Romano

So I'm feeling better about ordering now...
Old 01-31-2013, 06:48 PM   #22
motherslittlehelper
Linda

Photo Submissions 22 Times in 21 Posts
I would take him up on his trial offer. And let him know you are a member of HF where a good review may result in sales! I will be looking forward to what you think. But WHY didn't you find this about two months ago?? I have to say that I am happy with mine so far. Someone from my Rally class had gotten one and that is why I checked it out.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:55 PM   #23
dodrop82

Photo Submissions 3 Times in 3 Posts
LOL! I have already mentioned the forum, and getting advice from the forum to him....I'll keep you posted!
Old 02-01-2013, 10:32 AM   #24
Suzi

Submit Photo: 14
Photo Submissions 34 Times in 34 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by misstray View Post
Every time I see a picture of Suzi's little grooming table I think it'd be perfect for me since I have no place to set up a full table (or store it) and don't even have anywhere where I could just attach a grooming arm. I always mean to see if I can find one in Canada and then forget to look. But today I found it on Amazon Canada (in blue) so I ordered it. I'm pretty sure it's the same one. I won't get it for a few weeks, but hopefully it'll help. It would be nice to be able to comb him out and have both my hands free. I'm sure there'd be less tugging on him that way.
That's great I bet its the same because I could choose from blue or pink. It really helps to have the grooming arm. I have mine raised to the tallest it will go and the part that goes around the neck is still a bit long so I tied a knot in it and is just right now. For awhile I had it just on top of my dryer. Now I have it on my bathroom counter because I can get the room nice and warm for winter. I gave up on trying to blow and comb at the same time so I alternate it.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:38 AM   #25
Suzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodrop82 View Post
LOL! I have already mentioned the forum, and getting advice from the forum to him....I'll keep you posted!
That sounds like an offer you cant refuse! Tell him I want to try it too I could be the pacific northwest rep. If it hurts your ears return it.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:00 AM   #26
Suzi

You guys need one of these too I call it a dryer holder. I like to have two hands to comb so this third arm really helps. Its sort of hard to position so for awhile I used my human dryer on the other side. That's why I would really love to have a stand up dryer on wheels. I have totally stopped using my Bear air dryer because it hurts my ears .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dryer holder #1.jpg (1.91 MB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Dryer holder #2.jpg (1.96 MB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Dryer holder #3.jpg (1.56 MB, 0 views)

Last edited by Suzi; 02-01-2013 at 11:14 AM.
Suzi is offline   Reply With Quote