Havanese Forum banner

FEBRUARY FUN PHOTO CHALLENGE

5K views 37 replies 18 participants last post by  clare 
#1 ·
Sorry I'm a little slow off the mark this month!We had our niece's 18th birthday followed by my Mum's 83rd birthday, plus 3 grandchildren staying over the week end.Any way here goes,as it is the month of love[Valentines] it just has to be all our Havs in loving mode,how ever they express their love towards their human, and 4 legged families,plus any with hearts and flowers!

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
Aww, I'm just LOVING all these hugs and kisses photos... I think I had about 10 pictures that I narrowed down to post here, let's see these are my favorites...

1st one is of my two sleeping together (big brother lets little sister get away with ANYTHING)
2nd one is of my God-daughter Isabel kissing Aries when they first met
3rd is my husband with Sonic the day I brought him home. Love at First Sight!
4th is of Sonic and my nephew Isaac (they're only a week apart in age and its amazing seeing them 'grow up' together)

Attachments

#13 ·
I think I've mentioned it before, Linda, but I can't get over how much my Tyler and Aries resemble each other. The first and second pictures could actually have been taken of Tyler. DH was dumbfounded when I showed them to him. Maybe someday I'll get Tyler with a similar pose so that you can see the Aries look.

#22 ·
you sneak Laurie, congratulations, what a darling. More pics.

#26 ·
This whole month is filled with puppy love!

After bringing Indy home on the 2nd it's hard to pick just one favorite picture that shows the Love he's brought into our home... so here are three.

Indy and Brad

Indy and Zoe

Indy and Me... completely oblivious to my dogs Cujo-esqe tendencies.

Happy Valentines Day!

#29 ·
aaahhh Katie, what a darling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.