Havanese Forum banner

In Memory of Kay

3K views 32 replies 25 participants last post by  jillnors2 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a repeat from my post on one of our most cherished threads on the forum. " New Havanese Owner Needs Reassurance"

It is so sad to receive this letter from Kay's friend Hazel. I will keep in touch with her and keep this thread going in loving memory of Kay and Maggie. They touched our hearts and they certainly touched mine. God bless you Kay . Thanks for being such an inspiration . Maggie is in good hands. Rest peacefully. Love Dave and Molly. Here is Hazel's letter.

Hi Dave, I'm typing this with a broken and heavy heart. Kay passed away Friday evening. I am so blessed to have known Kay and will miss her terribly. She was a strong and very wonderful woman. Maggie is a little confused but I keep talking to her, maybe one day she will understand that she is loved and will start to feel safe with me.

#29 ·
Just heard from Hazel. She is planning to join the forum so she can keep us posted on Maggie. :whoo: It's been so long since I joined, and I cant' remember what's involved. Anyone refresh me.??

#30 ·
Dave, it's been many years for me too, but I think she just has to go to "register" on the top. Let her try that. If there's a problem, tell me.

#31 ·
thanks , will do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.