Havanese Forum banner

My sweet kitty is very ill

3K views 41 replies 23 participants last post by  nlb 
#1 ·
He is aout 7 and has been such a nice cat. Cassie and he played very well together too. We took him to the vet today, and awaiting test results, but it doesn't look good for him. Good thoughts welcome!

Attachments

See less See more
#33 ·
so sorry Nicki, hugs .

#35 ·
Thank you all again for the kind words, it warms my heart to have your support.

No way to know for sure why this happened, but he nearly died a few years ago from a urinary infection, and maybe his system never fully recovered?
I let Cassie see him in his crate before we left and she laid down beside it. My other cat sat next to him too....that was really tough to see without losing it! Thankfully they still have each other, and have been getting along very well lately.

#40 ·
I was so praying for a miracle for him . . . and for you. Sending hugs.

#41 ·
Oh Nicky, sorry to read this, I hope he is not suffering...I know this is heartbreaking...our pets trust us to make the right choices for them...it is so hard...I know that you will make the right decision no matter what. Hopeing you have choices and thinking about you during this hard time. Hugs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.