Havanese Forum banner

Prettiest Dog ID Tags ever!!!

5K views 29 replies 22 participants last post by  puppy-love 
#1 ·
I just searched for a special and really unique dog ID tag and I came across this website:

http://www.happy-tags.com/

You can personalize nearly everything (colour, text, script) and they have super cute themes!

I wanted to share this because I think these are so very pretty! Otherwise ID tags look always the same...

#2 ·
They are pretty! Although, I no longer use tags. I am always afraid they will get caught on something. I have a lot of decking around my house and I've heard of tags getting caught in there.

I buy personalized leather collars now.

Thanks for the site though!

#6 ·
They are pretty! Although, I no longer use tags. I am always afraid they will get caught on something. I have a lot of decking around my house and I've heard of tags getting caught in there.

I buy personalized leather collars now.

Thanks for the site though!
:pound::pound:

#10 ·
I ordered a sterling tag for my Lola from this site

www.BellaToccatags.com

They're gorgeous and handmade by an artist who makes jewellery and branched out into making unique tags for dogs.

I wanted my Lola to have our contact # and the message "I am deaf" for obvious reasons and one that's beautiful and lightweight enough for her to wear everyday. It's stunning......and not something you see everyday which is what I wanted

#15 ·
They're so cute. I took Timmy's tags off too, he's micro chipped and I thought the sound was really annoying after a while. I do keep one of his collars, with his rabies and dog license on his leash hook and take it with me when we go to town or the park though. On a side note I also noticed when he wore his tags the sound would alert other dogs when we were approaching on his walk, some were not so nice, no tags no sound, peaceful walks.

#17 ·
We had the same experience. I ordered a tag on the 5th October and it said it would take about 20 days to arrive so I kind of forgot about it (she already has another tag) and then I just remembered last week that it hadn't arrived so I sent them an email but haven't heard anything back.

#18 ·
Omg, me too! I sent them an email and they gave me a post office tracking number but according to USPS, it was never actually shipped from the company.

I ordered a tag from them over a year ago and received it with no problem so when this one never showed I thought it was an isolated incident. Now I'm pissed.

#21 ·
I think i paid on my VIsa. i will have to try and contact them to get a refund I guess. So frustrating! I ordered a bunch of tags from them for all my friends dogs (and 2 for mine as well). The total was $60, so i'll definitely have to fight with them to get it refunded.

#22 ·
I am tempted to look...Bama has tags on some of her harnesses or collars. But not her holiday ones. Some of the tags I got her are rather big for such a small dog.
If her tags are too long she tries to get them and chew on them.
I would love to use those tags that slide on the collar. But her collars are all those plastic snap kind, not a metal buckle (like a watch). It seems all the stores carry for little dogs is the plastic snap kind.

#28 ·
Guess what arrived in the mail today???

I almost fell over, this order was placed in July. There was a letter enclosed with an apology for the late order but that she has been very sick for the past three months. (although I was told that my order was shipped in August and I should track it with the post office...so?) Whatever the case, at least she fulfilled the order which I was not expecting at this point.

I hope the rest of you get your orders too-I think Tuss ordered $50 worth.

The tags are really cute but at this point, I think she should have added a diamond to the front to make up for my troubles ;)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.