Havanese Forum banner

KandL Kidz visit

10K views 68 replies 26 participants last post by  TilliesMom 
#1 ·
We had a wonderful visit yesterday with Linda and Keith Schuchmann and their beautiful dogs and puppies. We ended up staying much longer then we intended and hated to leave when we did! I could sit on the floor with a batch of pups all around, all day, every day!!! We still don't know which pup will be Boo, as show puppies must be decided yet, but whatever puppy will be mine, is the puppy that's meant to be mine!!! Here's some pics I promised....

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Lucky duck. I bet you're anxious.

#3 ·
You're right. They're all wonderful. Can't wait to find out which is yours. My heart is going pitter pat. Cute, cute, cute!!!!

#4 ·
Of course I have mine picked out of the group. :)

#11 ·
I have been thinking about you and your baby!:) I think the last one in the middle is the show pup I like the colors. They are all sweet and still so small. I remember when we looked at them before Christmas. How much longer do you have tell Boo comes home

#13 ·
Which one, Geri?!? I'm trying VERY hard to stay neutral! But of course I do have my favorite, and Chris has his favorite. His is more of a possibility then mine! But boy, ya just never know, do ya. Depends on the bites...

I'm not really sure when we can bring baby home just yet. The first baby is leaving Jan. 29th, but there's still three more pics after that one, before it's my turn. I'm just keeping myself busy to pass the time....BUT I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

#15 ·
Stacey, you are going to wind up with the perfect one for you, the one with your name imprinted on his/her heart. Are you saying there are three people in line to pick their favorites before you?

#16 ·
I know I will! Nope, there are 4 picks before me...I'm the 5th picker! HeeHee! And very happy bout that! I couldn't pick from 7!!! Yesterday when we left, Chris asked "If you could have walked away with one today, which would it have been?" I said "There's no way I could have chosen at this point! Thank God I didn't have to"

#17 ·
And here's a few more...First, The pup's Daddy,yoR; Then the pup's big Sister, Missi; and then, the pup's Momma, Bee. All three are Grand Champions, and absolutely beautiful. And then a couple more pup shots.

Attachments

#19 ·
The sire, sister and dam are absolutely gorgeous. They remind me of mine. They have the same kind of look. I'm excited for you.

#20 ·
OK, my friends! Decisions have FINALLY been made. I am the proud Momma of Sting 6! She is a little white girl with with some cream lowlights here and there. I get to go get her the evening of February 3rd! One week from NOW! I cannot wait, but will keep myself busy this last week taking care of the last minute details! Ahhhhhhh! Excitement is BUSTING out of me. I think she's the one in the third picture I posted, but I'm not positive, cause the 3 white one kinda all look the same to me....

#23 ·
Yea! how exciting . You know it is your fault I have a second puppy. You started talking about it and I went to the web page about three times, The seed was planted. We talked back and forth dreaming of your pup
We should find those old posts you were scared to contact the breeder and when you did you went full speed ahead.:cheer2:

#25 ·
What fun!!!!! I can feel your excitment!!!! Gosh Feb 2 is going to seem like forever. Your DH may have to make you do a few sits and downs to curb your excitement. Remember in all the excitement we want pictures!!! Please, please. Congrats, I am so happy for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.