Havanese Forum banner

Puppy Bags....aaaarrrrrgh!

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  TilliesMom 
#1 ·
I need support! Attached is a pic of Molly with her hair in a ponytail and her eyes are still hidden! Do I wait this out, or trim? It is driving me crazy!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
What kind of bands are you using? Try the no-snag bands for people. They feel like plastic. I feel like those stay in better because it snags the hair less, which means Louis is scratching less at his head and pulling out the hair. Topknots always look good for a few hours until the dog messes with it. It will take a lot of willpower not to cut it, it's up to you if you want to live with it. There are times where I get the urge to trim Louis's hair but I am trying to grow his hair for a year... let's see if I can make it!

#6 ·
my suggestion is to lower the ponytail down more on the forehead. If you put it in a pony,like a unicorn,then make a second ponytail above it and combine the two.....it will help and be cute too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.